Friday 14 June 2013

The New Adoption Social

Have you seen The Adoption Social?
Check it out if you haven't already!
The new site for the growing blogging community of adopters hosting the Weekly Adoption Shout Out - or #WASO as you might know it if you tweet - has a new site for us all to join in with.
I am enjoying beginning to have a look around at it - it is looking great!
I can't wait to join in and get connected.
Adoption and parenting can be isolating - so it is great for breaking that isolation to be able to link up, read, write, learn and to gain some lovely new support and online friends - I have really valued their support and insight over these last few months since I began blogging - so thank you - and - if, like me, you value linking up with other like minded souls - link up with the adoption social
Go on, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment here. Your comments are valued and I will reply.