Monday 19 August 2013

The Purple Sparkly Shoes #MemoryBox

PJ loves her Purple Sparkly Shoes.
After all, we chose them together, when she had her last shoe fitting, along with another similar pair, that we got as a backup, spare pair.
Here they are:
Gorgeous, aren't they?
No wonder she chose them and loves them.
Purple and sparkles, who could ask for more in a shoe?

Anyway, I will sometimes give a limited choice to which pair of shoes might wear by asking: which shoes would you like to wear today, your dotty shoes or your purple sparkly ones?
Usually, the reply is: my Purple Sparkly ones.
Usually, it all goes OK.
Except on this day.
PJ wanted to wear her purple sparkly shoes and I couldn't find them.
Anywhere.
I hunted high and low and looked everywhere.
She had to wear different shoes, her spotty ones.
She wasn't happy.
Lots of tears and protests.
Lots.
With the other shoes successfully on, we went out for the day.
I asked her to have a real good look for the purple sparkly shoes with me, later, but we still didn't find them.
The next day, I asked her again if she knew where the sparkly purple shoes were.
Over the fence, came the reply.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I did giggle at that :) And the shoes are truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! oh bless, perhaps she's gone off them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me chuckle...sounds like something that would happen here!

    Thanks for linking to #MemoryBox x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment here. Your comments are valued and I will reply.